Investing is for the long-term. At ASI, so are relationships./
Who We Are/
In a nutshell, ASI is one of the top financial advisory firms in the Northwest. What does that mean? Well, for starters:
- We manage more than $1.4 billion in assets
- We’ve served investors for nearly 20 years
- Each team member has an average of 20 years of experience in the financial industry
- We believe in growing relationships not acquiring accounts, so we limit our clientele so that we can serve each and every client with the personal, committed attention they deserve (right now, we have 170 client relationships)
- Our accreditations include Certified Investment Management Analyst, Certified Private Wealth Advisor®, Investment Management Consultants Association® Retirement Plans Associate® and Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠
- We’re committed to our communities, and “walk the walk” with a charitable fund designed to promote good in our cities and in our world
- Our clients are like family—in fact, most have been with us for about a decade, and one has been with us for 18 years
- We also have low turnover among staff, a testament to our vision and our work
Of course, we’re much more than that. We’re trusted advisors. Committed community members. Weekend warriors. Moms and dads. Pet parents. And investment geeks who absolutely love complex situations and giving our clients the peace of mind that the success that they’ve built will be with them now and in the future.
We’re headquartered in Bend, Oregon, a reflection of our commitment to quality of life, community and living every day to the fullest, with additional offices in Medford, Portland and Seattle. Our addresses may be different, but our hearts are in the same place, united to help our clients live their best lives.
This is who we are. Now see what we can do for you.
At ASI, we believe in doing what’s right instead of what’s easy. In devoting our time and energy in each and every client. In understanding that this is a people business, never a numbers game. Unencumbered by sales quotas and commissions, we’re free to do what’s right for you rather than what’s beneficial to us, creating investment solutions that begin, end, and revolve around one thing: achieving your personal wealth goals. We’re committed to our clients. To our community. To creating relationships built on “we” instead “me.” This is the source of our equity. This is how we can take you further.
Of course, our philosophy isn’t the only thing that sets us apart. It’s the people who go in and out of our office doors every single day.
We have the best team dedicated to doing the very best for you, your family and your future. We think of our clients as part of the family. We’ll be there when you need us, whether for a friendly cup of coffee, to talk through a life change, to answer questions, or to share our favorite Parisian restaurant for your next trip to Europe.