We don’t believe in just living in our communities. We believe in taking an active role in making them better.
We do this through volunteerism, board memberships, leadership and charitable contributions. We’re so passionate about giving back, we’ve created a donor-advised fund that does just that.
Each year, the entire ASI team researches and chooses a local charitable organization to receive funds on behalf of the donor-advised fund. Our local offices do the same on a smaller scale. We share with the team why we should give to potential organizations, and choose those that are closest to our hearts.
Our contributions include:
- Fences for Fido
- Islandwood (Seattle)
- Catholic Youth Organization / Camp Howard
- Court Appointed Special Advocate of Jackson
- Family Resource Center of Central Oregon
- Rotary International
- Greater Bend Rotary Club
- Healing Reins
- Asante Foundation
- Bend Lacrosse Team
- Bend Titan Baseball Team
- Central Oregon Veterans Ranch
Additional organizations that we donate to include:
- AGC Educational Foundation
- Deschutes River Conservancy
- Hearts & Vines Foundation
- Mary’s Place
- Museum at Warm Springs
- Pike Place Market Water Front Capital Fund
- Mt. Bachelor Sports Education Foundation
- Progressive Animal Welfare Society
- Washington Policy Center
- Woodland Park Zoo
Our team is also active in the community. Our Managing Partner/Principal Randy, for example, is a board member at the High Desert Museum and also has made monetary donations to the High Desert Museum.